Dug up and relocated the Raspberries, Blackberries and Blueberries

 Several years ago I picked up some Raspberries and Blackberries, both are cultivars, from a friend. I planted them at the east end of the garden. I did not plant in rows and this made it difficult to keep them cleared of weeds. 

Last year I dug some of the starts from both and made plantings in rows and placed posts with wire to train the canes. 

This year, I dug up all of the original bushes, plus all of the starts from the canes.  They are now planted in rows. I potted all of the extra starts into pots to see if they will over winter. 


Raspberries, Blackberries, Fall Blackberries, Blueberries




When a cane touches the ground, it will start to grow roots. These had really 
nice root growth

Blueberries, Fall Blackberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Shawnee plum


Comments