Spring projects

A friend rented a sod cutter for the weekend and brought it over to cut some areas on my property. Cut several new planting areas, area for the low tunnel and a new walkway. 

New walkway to the front, fenced yard. My neighbor was going to tear down a shed that had slabs of limestone as a floor and he said I could have them; 11, 16"x24"x2"



Evened out this edge of one of the flower beds

Expanded a small bed that I started last year. 


 Used the sod in several areas:

This is an area that I cleared last year and placed rubber roofing over. Hoping that the sod will smother most of the Winter Creeper


Used the sod to see if I can control water flow from heavy downpours and keep it away from the Spring house

Put sod in the path that I cleared through my raspberries


Comments